Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 9-Glitter


Watch How I Met Your Mother Episode 9 Online

Don't miss to watch the new episode of a TV show entitled How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 9-Glitter this coming November 15, 2010.

How I Met Your Mother. Taking place in a continual flashback narrated by the future Ted (Bob Saget) telling the story of the erstwhile Ted's (Josh Radnor) love life, How I Met Your Mother is a comedy about five friends living in New York City. The colorful cast of characters includes the sweet but boring couple, Lily (Alyson Hannigan) and Marshall (Jason Segel); the ex-love and Canadian, Robin (Cobie Smulders); and the fan-favorite sex addict, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris).


How I Met Your Mother Season 6
Episode Summary:When Barney finds a copy of the kids' show featuring Robin's alter ego, the friends learn more about her past as a performer than they expected.

Don't miss to watch How I Met Your Mother Season 6 Episode 9, if you miss it don't bother because you can watch it here.How I Met Your Mother S6 E9,How I Met Your Mother S06 E09,Watch How I Met Your Mother S6 E9,Watch How I Met Your Mother S06 E09,How I Met Your Mother s6 e9,How I Met Your Mother s06 e09,How I Met Your Mother 6x9.